- Interesting example of the Harvey era, this bracelet has larger turquoise stones than usual, very pretty with one round and two oval old Cerillos stones.
- Nice punchwork on the sides with arrows and dewdrops setting off the stones on the front.
- It must have been more expensive back in the day as it is stamped Coin Silver
- The bracelet measures 5 1/4" inside with a 1 1/4" gap, weighs 28 grams. C 1940s
- Inventory #JB 357
Harvey Era Bracelet with Larger Turquoise Stones
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.