- This very pretty wider Harvey Era bracelet has a central Cerillos stone a lighter green with good matrix.
- The stone is surrounded by lots of delicate detailing, ropework, tiny dewdrops and then a frame of scrollwork.
- On the shank is has delicate stampwork all around.
- A wider bracelet from the Harvey Era that is a good size for stacking or wearing alone as an everyday piece.
- Tested silver.
- The bracelet measures 5 1/4" inside with a 1 1/4" gap, weighs 28 grams. C 1940s
- Inventory #JB 362
Pretty Harvey Era Bracelet with Delicate Silverwork
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.