- This Harvey era ring is an excellent example of that period, C1940s.
- Beautiful narrow dark blue green turquoise stone, held in with handcut scalloped bezel.
- With a row of raindrops on each side of the stone. Triple split shank.
- Good vintage patina.
- Tested Sterling, weighs 11 grams
- Inventory #JR 378
Early Harvey Ring with Beautiful Narrow Turquoise
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.