- Lovely Native Bracelet, likely Navajo.
- Interesting design with big oval green Turquoise cabochon surrounded by small circles and tiny beading.
- Bracelet has a split band with extra punching on the sides.
- The stone itself measures 3/4" long and is a great greeny blue color with no visible matrix.
- Quite early piece, likely 1950s, with great dark patina. The band is 5 3/4" long with a 1" gap.
- The bracelet weighs 27 grams.
- This bracelet has no markings as is common in early pieces, but it tested as sterling silver. Condition is very nice and quite stable.
- Inventory #J 227
Early Native American Old Pawn Silver and Green Turquoise Bracelet
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.