- A pretty and classic cuff from the Harvey Era that is a perfect size for stacking or wearing alone as an everyday piece.
- The shank of this cuff is made from two hand twisted wires that were pounded flat on each side.
- The bracelet features 3 oval Cerillos green turquoise stones.
- The best part are the four tiny cast Thunderbirds in between the stones, something you almost never see in this period.
- Tested silver.
- The bracelet measures 5 1/4" inside with a 1" gap, weighs 20 grams. C 1940s
- Inventory #JB 411
Harvey Era Ropework Bracelet with Applied Cast Thunderbirds
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.