- Interesting 60's version of a traditional Navajo cuff.
- The band tapers in width it's whole length, with nice punch work.
- The front has 2 natural turquoise of slight different size and shape.
- Again, showing that 60's vibe..Good old patina.
- Tested Sterling, 57 grams, measures 5 1/2" inside measure with a 1" gap.
- Inventory #J 234
MCM Native Silver and Turquoise Asymmetrical Cuff
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.