- Beautiful and unusual design on this early Navajo necklace with a double drop pendent.
- The pendent has 2 sections each with turquoise and coral stones. Nicely detailed silver work.
- Necklace has long and round silver hand made bench beads. No makers marks, as is common with early pieces.
- The necklace is 18" long and the pendents are 3 1/2" long together. It weighs 38 g. C1950s.
- Inventory #JN 353
Old Pawn Navajo Double Pendent Turquoise and Coral Necklace
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.