- This Harvey Era bracelet has it all!
- First is has realistic snakes curling on each side of the central stone.
- In between the snakes is a green Cerillos turquoise stone with great matrix.
- Then on the shank is has great stampwork with whirling logs and arrows among others.
- A great narrow bracelet from the Harvey Era that is a perfect size for stacking or wearing alone as an everyday piece.
- Tested silver.
- The bracelet measures 5 1/2" inside with a 1" gap, weighs 17 grams. C 1940s
- Inventory #JB 441
Perfect Harvey Era Bracelet with Snakes, Logs and More
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.